Wednesday, November 4, 2009

For your reading pleasure...

My sister started a blog that I think you'd all enjoy. I told her she needed to start one especially so she could tell about all the funny things her kids say at school. She's a special education teacher at an elementary school and, boy, does she come across some doozies. (Is that a word? I'll give a big hug to the first person who says it is!)

You can also see what our family did for halloween since she never emailed me the pictures so I could post about the fun myself. (That's right, I said it, sister!)

Here's a link to her blog: http://silatolufamily.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Brooke, I'm so glad you found my blog!! I've been blog stalking you for a while now! :) How are you? How is the ward?

Dave and Leah said...

It's a word! Do I win?

Brooke said...

Yes!