Monday, December 21, 2009

Monterey... again!

I lied,... and you can’t fire me because I’m not getting paid to do this. (And don’t you be thinking, “That’s obvious!”)

Before I move on to San Fran I need to post a couple pictures from the rest of Monterey! After the Aquarium I had dinner on one of the piers at a steak and seafood place. I was going to go for just some seafood, cuz that town definitely puts you in the mood for seafood, but then I realized I still had all weekend in San Fran with the family (who all love seafood, except Vita, cuz he's allergic to most of it) so I decided to go light on the seafood.

I decided to go with a cup of clam chowder and a small steak. I don’t remember the name of the place but they were right by the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. and they had a heated patio upon which I sat. Not the greatest picture but here’s my food, and the view:
The next morning I went to the main wharf in Monterey and had some more clam chowder before heading up to San Francisco to pick up the family. I wish I’d had more time to spend there and it started pouring at the end of my visit so I ran back to the car but it was the most charming pier I think I’ve ever been on.
I definitely plan to go back to Monterey someday, there was so much more I didn’t see!

No comments: