First, read this article:
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/07/parents-lose-cu.html
Can you believe it?
Second, please, Please, PLEASE don't even consider using the name Tulula let alone TDTHFH.
Third, take into consideration all the things the mean kids in school could do to make fun of your child's name.
I feel pretty lucky in that nobody was ever to make fun of my name. I never even really had a nickname. In junior high my basketball warmup jacket had "2Tall" written on the back. And there was another girl my same height who played with me for a couple years so they called us the "Twin Towers".
But now I only answer to "Brooke", "Brookie", "Hot Stuff", and sometimes even "Hey, you"!
Or "Scarlet Gopher".
But that's a story for another time!

2 comments:
finally the name scarlet gopher makes it into a blog! -Teresa
We're going to Beijing October 1 - 12. Joey's brother is there - so free room & board! When are you going?
You are so much better at gardening that me. sigh.
Post a Comment