Monday, September 15, 2008

I want my pillow

Imagine this... You walk into a cozy little hotel room. Huge (HUGE) flat panel TV, cute wood wardrobe, nice desk with an office chair and high speed internet. Then you turn... there's the bed, an all-white, fluffy, down comforter on top of a queen size bed with 4 fluffy pillows. And you think, "I'm getting paid to stay here! It doesn't get much better than this."

But it's been a long day and a shower sounds really nice. Well, this is where the night starts to turn sour. The shower is more stressful than anything because the water fluxuates so drastically between freezing cold and scalding hot (literally) that you can't relax. But at least you have those fluffy white pillows to look forward to, right?! Rrrrrriigghhtt!

Nothing compares to your own pillow, and your own bed. I miss home, and all the volleyball I could be playing! But I don't miss avoiding yard work! So, I guess it's a toss up. I'll just have to survive as best I can here in the warm California sunshine!

It may be tough, but I'll do my best...


Don't miss me too much! :)

No comments: