Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy News!

So, my baby sister, who's the most lovable dork I know (though I'm sure there's plenty of argument that I'm the biggest dork in the family) got engaged this weekend!

Her fiance's name is Tevita though he goes by Vita. They haven't set a date or anything as far as I know, they're just happily engaged. I'll have to get Robin to tell the whole engagement story but I am happy to report that they were an hour late for their dinner that evening because they were bringing me soup and buying me cough drops. (Poor Vita was probably dying with the ring burning a hole in his pocket!) I'm glad I could feel somewhat included in their special day! (Sorry, though, guys... kinda! I love you both!)

Here's the rock (but minus the wedding band):

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my oh my!!! That IS indeed wonderful news. Good for Robin. I can't wait to hear more details!! (I'm coming home for Christmas - maybe we can hang out)

Bev said...

Wahoo!!! What excellent news. I am sorry to hear you have been more than under the weather. It sounds like you have been six feet under. I hope you are feeling better.