I don’t know what it is but today has been a stinky day. And I mean smelly stinky, not like crappy stinky. Everywhere I go around the office today just smells… really… bad. The worst was the women’s bathroom, I almost passed out. Seriously. I guess the scent sprayer wasn’t working. I’ve been in and out of meetings most of the day and one of the rooms smelled like the inside of a men’s locker room (not that I know exactly what that smells like, but I can imagine! I promise… don’t give me that look!) which was still better than the women’s restroom but I had to stay in there for an hour! (The conference room, not the restroom.)
Even little things here and there, I was starting to wonder if that shower I took this morning did any good at all, but people aren’t avoiding me… as far as I can tell.
Maybe my sniffer has just become more sensitive. Is that possible?
Wait, I think I smell microwave popcorn… I’m off…
PS. Thought for the day: Families are like fudge… mostly sweet, with a few nuts!
PPS. I'm not gonna say who in my family falls under the sweet category and who falls under the nuts category. But Vita, good luck living with that nut! ;)
PPPS. Love you, sister!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment