Last weekend I was at some kind of social gathering and I’d love to tell you more about it but I can’t cuz I want you to guess where I was. And I’ll give you hint… I was at an event attended by lots of guys and a few girls and the vast majority of the guys were fighting (figuratively, not literally) to stand next to me. And I know you must be thinking, “Oh, I get that ALL the time,” but that NEVER happens to me. And I must say I LOVED IT. And it kinda boosted my self esteem even though there is zero chance of anything coming from it.
But anyways, can you guess where I was? 10 points to the first person who gets it!
And I know I need to blog more. I’ve been editing what is turning out to be a wicked awesome lake powell video and just today I started editing a book that my wonderful friend wrote and I hope to someday be able to tell you more about it because I’m only 50 pages in but it’s really amazing!
And hopefully I’ll edit her book better than I’ve edited this blog.
Oh, and when I get the lake powell video done I’ll definitely share!
Ta ta for now!
(I’m starting to think somebody spiked my lunch… General Tsao’s Chicken!)
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
i don't know. ummmm... a jeopardy tournament? a volleyball tournament? oh, man - why do you do this to me?
A train? A bus? A business meeting? Okay, if it's not one of those I give up. I'm not very good with riddles. Please don't leave us hanging......
Post a Comment