So, this is technically the last clip from my lake powell DVD. I do reserve the right, however, to post a Lake Powell - Part 5 video because there is more video but it's, well... some of it is only funny if you were there. You know what I mean? Like an inside joke.
I'm just sayin'... there was this one night where someone must have spiked thepunch water and,... well,... crazy things happened.
I'm just sayin'... there was this one night where someone must have spiked the
You can't HANDLE the crazy!
Well, I mean, I haven't decided if you can handle the crazy or not so, we'll see!
Anyways, here's the ending. And I'm super excited to show it to you (are you excited too?) because I was able to leave my original music in. Yay to YouTube for obtaining the copyright!!
Enjoy!!

1 comment:
I am SOOOO JEALOUS!!! I haven't been there for so long! It's so sad my kids don't even know what Lake Powell is....I love it when you're "flying" and you can't tell where the rock ends and the water begins, it's awesome. Great job on the videos!
Post a Comment