Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Beast

So today, bein' a Saturday and all, meant what pretty much every other spring/summer/fall Saturday means: YARDWORK!! Well, yardwork is actually a little hindered right now as the grass is all torn up for the soon-to-be sprinkling system, so I (unfortunately?) couldn't mow the lawn. Instead I worked on what I affectionately call "the Beast".

The beast and I have a good understanding. I clean him up once or twice a year, replace a few parts here or there, and the beast provides me with lots of cool air, especially in the middle of the summer!! This year, the Beast got some new filter pads. Look how nice those pads look (if you can ignore the rough-looking appearance of the Beast's exterior):


And while we're up on the roof, let's enjoy the end of a good day's work (mixed in with a good day's play, too) with a great view...

Ooooh....

Aaaaah...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Did you really take those sunset pics? Nice.

Brooke said...

Yep, I really did. And they were really taken from my roof!