Monday, June 2, 2008

Photo Booths

Aren’t photo booths the greatest? Whoever thought of them is genius (and probably very rich)! I scanned in some old photos a few years back and one of my absolute favorites is of me, my sister, and my mom in a photo booth.

Yep, that’s us girls. Ok, so it was a “few” years ago, but we’re just as young-spirited now as we were then. In fact, we’d probably make the same faces if given the opportunity to jump in a photo booth again.

Those were the days when you never imagined your picture could end up posted somewhere for the whole world to see. And you could always pull the “sweet and innocent” card to get out of trouble. My sister used that card A LOT!!! It probably turned into dust it’s so warn out. Everyone knows I was really the sweet and innocent daughter in the family (and still am)! **Love you, Sister!**

Unfortunately those were also the days when you had no say over what haircut you wanted. Mom, was that really the “in” style? And is this the haircut you were giving me when you clipped my ear that one time? The traumatizing experience that makes me hold my breath every time a hairstylist gets close to my ear with her scissors?

Aaah, those were the days! What memories!

3 comments:

wendyberd said...

i
love
your
blog
.

Katie said...

I LOVE THIS POST! And I didn't know you had a blog so I'm so glad you commented on mine! Can we hang out? I'll be in Utah soon. next week actually. These pictures are so dang funny. I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Those were the days. Looking at your pictures makes me nostalgic. I love your blog!