Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Troubled Mind

So, obviously I’ve already confessed to being crazy but I would like to believe that it’s more of a common sense kind of crazy than a wacked-out, bouncing off the walls kind of crazy. And now, I have some proof (thanks, Cuz, for sending the link to me.)

The first blog I ever posted was about an article I read telling of an “uncontacted” tribe in the Amazon.
You can read my post here:
http://myownkindofcrazy.blogspot.com/2008/05/uncontacted.html

And now, relief to my troubled mind, as I’ve still thought, over the last few weeks, about how impossible that seems.
The truth comes out: http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/91536
And another article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/21/amazon


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Before you go trying to claim you're not crazy - that tribe is still "uncontacted." The only thing is that they weren't just discovered recently (as the article had claimed). People have known about them for years, but still, no one has ever contacted them. It's way crazy! I never knew people like that still existed. Well, I just wanted to let the people know that you are indeed still crazy! :)