Anyways, back to the laundry. (Did I mention I had a lot of it, as in a plethera?) I've realized over the past week and half that my amount of laundry doubles as soon as it starts getting cold. I love wearing layers and sweaters but I hate that those sweaters are such a pain to dry.
Ok, sorry to keep rambling, I'm trying to focus, but it is a Monday, after all!
Anyways... I was hanging up one of my many sweaters so it could "line dry" and although I've worn this sweater many times, it was the first time I'd noticed what the tag said...
Did you catch that? I mean, seriously...
...are they trying to trick us?
"Let's call it the United States Company, then they'll buy it and won't even notice that it was made in China. Those Americans... not that bright.... If we can slide in a few under-age olympians we can surely trick them with these sweaters!" -Chinese sweater-marketing executive
Personally I usually don't look to see where clothes were made before I buy them. Rather, I'm more wary of the PRICE tag. And I got this one at Ross so it was such a good buy I don't care WHERE it was made!
I just hope it doesn't have lead in it!

1 comment:
(shaking my head slowly) those chinese. what can you do?
Post a Comment