You're not just killing yourself... If I get it, does that mean I'm a geek?
Aah, yes, welcome to the club! (cackling laugh)
Wow, I can't wait to tell that to Evan. He's going to love it!
I am amazed I get it! I was a history and poli sci major but way back in the nether regions of fifth grade I had a teach who taught us different based number systems. All I remember is thinking that it was pointless. Today I stand corrected!
I don't get it...Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You're not just killing yourself... If I get it, does that mean I'm a geek?
Aah, yes, welcome to the club! (cackling laugh)
Wow, I can't wait to tell that to Evan. He's going to love it!
I am amazed I get it! I was a history and poli sci major but way back in the nether regions of fifth grade I had a teach who taught us different based number systems. All I remember is thinking that it was pointless. Today I stand corrected!
I don't get it...
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment