Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nacho Mamma… &… Stretchy Pants

Today’s post deals with another addiction I have in my life. You must be thinking “Nacho’s” and “stretchy pants”? Well, yes. And no!

In case you didn’t know, I LOVE VOLLEYBALL. And if you didn’t know that then you must be a blog stalker who’s never met me. (Shout out to all the stalkers… Holla’!)

But for those of you who know me, even in the slightest, you’ve probably witnessed first-hand my addiction.

So yes, back to nachos and pants… I’m currently playing on 2 volleyball teams. My coed team’s name is “Stretchy Pants.” (Who can name the movie?)

My women’s team name is “Nacho Mamma” and every time I hear it in my head I say, “I’m nacho mamma” as in “I’m not yo mamma!” Get it? I know… crazy.

So far, Stretchy Pants is 1-1 on the season but the fabulous Nachos pulled off an amazing, come-from-behind (and I mean REALLY behind) victory last night to set the record at 2-0.

A shout-out and special thanks to Grandpa Joe (T’s grandpa) who is our biggest fan. He brought us fabulous, HUGE, chocolate candy bars for winning last night’s game. (He knows how to win a girl over,… all you boys take note!)

I’ll have to post team pictures at some juncture but I always forget to snap a photo before the game and there’s no way I want to take it after the game… in all my “glistening” glory!

I hope you have a great day… it’s almost Friday!
And it feels like it’s gonna snow any minute!

No comments: