**Be warned: This post is absolutely not politically correct **
Today I feel like the weather outside…
Today I feel like the weather outside…
aka. dreary!This morning I called
to verify my HD receiver installation time for this afternoon and to get a better idea of when they were coming.
The outsourced agent told me that my appointment had been on January 9th and my receiver was already installed.
I would’ve loved to say, “Oh, great, thanks!” but that’s not what I wanted to hear, especially because my appointment hadn’t been on January 9th and I do not currently have a HD receiver installed.
I then explained to her that I called on January 12th to upgrade my receiver and the outsourced agent that day had set up the appointment for me for this afternoon.
She said, “So, you don’t have an HD receiver installed?”… “NO”
I was about to pinkie promise her that it wasn’t installed but she finally believed me.
So, out of the kindness of her heart, she set up another appointment for me in a week and a half.
A few hours later I started thinking… “How do I know I really have an appointment this time?” so I decided to call
again.
But as soon as an outsourced agent answered again (I was hoping to get someone who actually lives in the US) I hung up. I have no patience to try to verify another appointment with someone who gives me a headache because I have to concentrate so hard on what they are saying.
Then I went over to the
to go to the
because I bought some stuff that didn’t “Do Stuff” the way it should.
As I was walking in, I couldn’t get past the door because there was a
blocking the doorway with a
+
As I tried to squeeze around her/them she suddenly decided she wasn’t having any of that and nearly took my
off as she cut me off to get in the door. And oh, she saw me, even though she was pretending I wasn’t there.
As I begrudgingly let her walk into the store first, she paused again, and as I tried to pass her, again, she kicked that
back into high gear and nearly ran me down, once again.
I was carrying my return to the counter but she was not letting me get there first. The
was on the
so we both had to wait and, although I had maybe .2% of patience left within me I decided I'd let her go first.
5 mins later the clerk was off the phone. The
took another 12 minutes because she had no clue what she wanted, what she needed, or what it did.
Finally the
was done helping the
and asked how he could help me.
I was so run out of patience by then I was just trying to talk myself out of yelling at him (can you picture it, I can’t, I’d probably just start blubbering) so I told him that I just had a return and when he asked if there was anything wrong with it I said, “It doesn’t
” (end quote)
Then he made some funny joke and it helped get rid of my headache a little.
As I was leaving the
I was grieving the fact that I no longer had an excuse to go home early because
had fallen through for me when I suddenly smelled the sweet aroma of
and decided that a
or 2 would help me survive the afternoon at work. Well, it turned out that 2 doughnuts and a
did just the trick.
The outsourced agent told me that my appointment had been on January 9th and my receiver was already installed.
I would’ve loved to say, “Oh, great, thanks!” but that’s not what I wanted to hear, especially because my appointment hadn’t been on January 9th and I do not currently have a HD receiver installed.
I then explained to her that I called on January 12th to upgrade my receiver and the outsourced agent that day had set up the appointment for me for this afternoon.
She said, “So, you don’t have an HD receiver installed?”… “NO”
I was about to pinkie promise her that it wasn’t installed but she finally believed me.
So, out of the kindness of her heart, she set up another appointment for me in a week and a half.
A few hours later I started thinking… “How do I know I really have an appointment this time?” so I decided to call
But as soon as an outsourced agent answered again (I was hoping to get someone who actually lives in the US) I hung up. I have no patience to try to verify another appointment with someone who gives me a headache because I have to concentrate so hard on what they are saying.
Then I went over to the
to go to theAs I was walking in, I couldn’t get past the door because there was a
blocking the doorway with a
As I tried to squeeze around her/them she suddenly decided she wasn’t having any of that and nearly took myAs I begrudgingly let her walk into the store first, she paused again, and as I tried to pass her, again, she kicked that
I was carrying my return to the counter but she was not letting me get there first. The
was on the
so we both had to wait and, although I had maybe .2% of patience left within me I decided I'd let her go first.5 mins later the clerk was off the phone. The
took another 12 minutes because she had no clue what she wanted, what she needed, or what it did.Finally the
was done helping the
and asked how he could help me.I was so run out of patience by then I was just trying to talk myself out of yelling at him (can you picture it, I can’t, I’d probably just start blubbering) so I told him that I just had a return and when he asked if there was anything wrong with it I said, “It doesn’t
Then he made some funny joke and it helped get rid of my headache a little.
As I was leaving the
I was grieving the fact that I no longer had an excuse to go home early because
did just the trick.(No, I'm not an emotional eater, why do you ask?)
Well, it’s still
Well, it’s still
outside but I’ve decided to leave work a little early, anyways. I mean, after all, I have already told my boss I’m leaving early. I wouldn’t want him to think I’m not a woman of my word!Have a good weekend, it’s all uphill from here!

3 comments:
Brooke you really need to find a way to publish your post to the wider world...You are just as funny as TAMN or Daring Young Mom or Pioneer Woman any day!
Nacho Mama, citrus, chocolate milk and donuts... that's my kind of addiction.
you are a nut!!!
that was the COOLEST post ever!
Post a Comment